Abstracts & Proceedings of the 13th EASN Conference
Prospective authors are warmly invited to submit their abstracts through the EASN Conference's online platform which can be found here. The deadline to submit or modify an existing submission has been extended to June 4th 2023 at 23:59:59 CET at the latest and the notification of abstract acceptance will be sent to you by June 30th, 2023. It is kindly suggested that the abstract is not exceeding one A4 page.
All accepted abstracts will be presented during the 13th EASN International Conference and will be published in the Conference Booklet of abstracts which will be distributed to the Conference participants.
Proceedings are an important part of the scientific record, documenting and preserving work presented at the EASN Conferences throughout the years. This year, all full papers submitted and presented during the 13th EASN International Conference will be published by IOP Publishing Ltd in the respective open-access volume of the "13th EASN International Conference on Innovation in Aviation & Space for opening New Horizons" by Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series (ISSN: 1742-6596 with Cite Score (2021): 0.8, Scopus Indexed) is the open-access publication series of the IOP Publishing Ltd and provides a convenient proceedings publication service where papers are widely indexed and discoverable across all major discovery services. IOP Conference Series receives more than 4 million article downloads per year, with all articles open access and free to download in perpetuity. In general, all works published through the IOP Conference Series are:
- Open-Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0 or any newer version of the licence).
- Every article has its own unique identifier called a Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
- indexed in main bibliographic databases, such as Scopus, Conference Proceedings Citation Index—Science (CPCI-S) (Clarivate, Web of Science), Compendex, etc.
- More information regarding the IOP abstracting process can be found here.
Guidelines for Authors
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to prepare a full 8-page paper and submit it through the online submission platform or via the e-mail: email@example.com. The deadline to submit or modify an existing submission has been extended to October 29th 2023 at 23:59:59 CET. The acceptance of your paper(s) will be subject of a regular review process performed by the International Scientific Committee. To submit your contribution, just follow the instructions given below:
- IOP GUIDELINES: Please prepare your full-length paper(s) according to the detailed guidelines for authors provided by IOP which can be found here.
- IOP TEMPLATES: The length of the paper cannot exceed eight (8) pages and the respective document templates can be found here.
- IOP POLICY: Please ensure that as an author you are aware of the IOP Peer Review Policy and IOP Proceedings Licence.
- EASN POLICY: Please have a look at the Conference's publication policy and the important guidelines for authors which can be found here.