Abstracts & Proceedings of the 11th EASN Conference
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are warmly invited to submit their abstracts through the Conference's online platform which can be found here. All accepted abstracts will be presented during the 11th EASN International Conference and will be published in the Conference Booklet of abstracts which will be distributed to the Conference participants.
Full Papers Publication Information & Guidelines
Proceedings are an important part of the scientific record, documenting and preserving work presented at the EASN Conferences throughout the years. This year, all full papers submitted and presented during the 11th EASN International Conference will be published by IOP Publishing Ltd in the respective open-access volume of the "11th EASN International Conference on Innovation in Aviation & Space to the Satisfaction of the European Citizens" by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (ISSN: 1757-8981 with Cite Score (2019): 0.6, Scopus Indexed) is the open-access publication series of the IOP Publishing Ltd and provides a convenient proceedings publication service where papers are widely indexed and discoverable across all major discovery services. IOP Conference Series receives more than 4 million article downloads per year, with all articles open access and free to download in perpetuity.
In general, all works published through the IOP Conference Series are:
- Open-Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0 or any newer version of the licence).
- full-length papers which acquire a unique DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- indexed in main bibliographic databases, such as Scopus, Conference Proceedings Citation Index—Science (CPCI-S) (Clarivate, Web of Science), Compendex, etc.
More information regarding the IOP indexing providers can be found here.
Guidelines for Authors
- IOP GUIDELINES: Please prepare your full-length paper(s) according to the detailed Guidelines for authors provided by IOP which can be found here and here.
- IOP TEMPLATES: The length of the paper cannot exceed eight (8) pages and the respective document templates can be found here.
- IOP POLICY: Please ensure that as an author you are aware of the IOP Peer Review Policy and IOP Proceedings Licence.
- EASN POLICY: Please have a look at the Conference's publication policy which can be found here.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: After the acceptance of your abstract, please submit your full paper by the 30th of September 2021 through the online registration platform or through the e-mail: email@example.com.
- REVIEW PROCCESS: The acceptance of your paper(s) will be a subject of regular review process performed by the International Scientific Committee.