Guidelines for Authors
First please let us thank you for your contribution to making the 11th EASN virtual gathering a success. Some useful guidelines to take into consideration, are the following:
- The review process of your abstract(s) has been already finalized and the outcome of this process has been communicated to you.
- The Pre-final Conference Agenda of the 11th EASN Virtual Conference has been already announced here the Final Agenda should be available soon. In order to avoid the phenomenon of “non-show”, the final agenda will include only the presentations that at least one of its authors has a paid registration. Furthermore, the same author/presenter is entitled to give, at most, two presentations. In this frame, we strongly encourage you to handle your registration, so as to secure your virtual seat and ensure that your presentation will be included in the final agenda of the event!
- All authors of presented works are entitled to include their full-length papers of up to eight (8) pages in the respective open access proceedings issue of the "11th EASN International Conference on Innovation in Aviation & Space to the Satisfaction of the European Citizens" by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. More information can be found here for your convenience. Please notice that the submission of full-length papers is not mandatory and the deadline is on 30/09/21.
- All authors of presented works have the option to submit their full-length papers for being included in a number of selected reputable international journals following peer review. Prospective authors will be required to warrant that the work is original and submitted for first publication in the respective scientific journal(s). All submitted manuscripts will be checked to avoid claims of plagiarism. In this context, overlaps with already published works, including the full-length papers for the EASN Conference proceedings, should typically not exceed 25%. Kindly be reminded that the deadline for the submission of full papers is on 30/09/21.
Guidelines for Presenters
- Each abstract accepted by the EASN Conference Organizing Committee will be presented during the EASN Virtual Conference. The video conferencing platform chosen by the EASN Conference is Lifesize. Specific guidelines on how to reach the conference platform will be sent to you soon via e-mail.
- Presentations will be given real-time in the dedicated virtual rooms. In this frame, you are not obliged to upload your work prior to the Conference.
- Please join your session on time, so as to ensure that your presentation will be given at the scheduled time according to the Conference Agenda.
- Once your presentation is about to start, the session host will grant you the “presenter” role so that you will be able to share your screen and show your presentation. Please keep your microphone muted whenever other speakers are presenting or a video presentation is being played.
We remain at your disposal for any clarification, information and/or assistance you may need. Should you need to contact us, you can do so by e-mail at: email@example.com