10th EASN Virtual International Conference Publication Policy
Permanent aim of the EASN Association is to ensure excellence and high scientific merit of the EASN Conference series. Publication of high-quality proceedings and special issues of reputable peer-reviewed international journals contribute to achieving this aim.
In this frame, and in order to continuously improve the scientific merit of the forthcoming 10th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space to the satisfaction of the European Citizens”, the Organizing Committee has already made the following publication arrangements:
1. Publication of presented papers to Special Issues dedicated to the 10th EASN International Conference
Prospective authors will have the opportunity to publish their works in special issues of reputable international scientific journals. The special issues of the following journals have been confirmed so far:
- Aerospace by MDPI (Cite Score: 1.57 – Scopus Indexed)
- Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology (AEAT) by Emerald Publishing (Cite Score: 1.11 – Scopus Indexed)
- Manufacturing Review by EDP Sciences (Cite Score: 1.21 – Scopus Indexed)
More information regarding the 10th EASN International Conference special issues can be found here.
2. Publication of presented papers to the Conference Proceedings Issue of the 10th EASN International Conference
Aiming at further improving the scientific merit of the forthcoming 10th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space to the satisfaction of the European Citizens”, this year's Conference Proceedings will be published in a dedicated issue of the open-access publication series IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Online ISSN: 1757-899X and indexed in Scopus) of the IOP Publishing Ltd. Acceptance of papers will be a subject of regular review process performed by the International Scientific Committee. Find more information regarding the upcoming Conference proceedings issue here.
Important Guidelines for Authors
- Prospective authors will be required to warrant that the work is original and submitted for first publication in the respective scientific journal(s). All submitted manuscripts will be checked to avoid claims of plagiarism. In this context, overlaps with already published works, including the full-length papers for the EASN Conference proceedings, should typically not exceed 30%. The accurate percentage of acceptable overlap will be set by the respective journal.
- Each participant is entitled to give, at most, 2 presentations. In order for a work to be presented, included in the conference proceedings and be eligible for the special issues, at least one author of this work, is needed to have a paid registration for the 10th EASN Virtual International Conference.