EASN Conference Abstracts & Proceedings Guidelines
During the 10th EASN International Conference, virtual rooms will be available for every session, hosted by the session chair, with speakers and participants and also room for discussions, just like in a physical conference. The publication of high-quality proceedings will take place as usual.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are warmly invited to submit their abstracts through the Conference's online platform which can be found here. All accepted abstracts will be presented during the 10th EASN Virtual International Conference and will be published in the Conference Booklet of abstracts which will be distributed to the Conference participants. The deadline for the abstract submission is until the 30th of June 2020.
Full Papers Publication Information & Guidelines
Proceedings are an important part of the scientific record, documenting and preserving work presented at the EASN Conferences throughout the years. This year, all full papers submitted and presented during the 10th EASN Virtual International Conference, will be published by IOP Publishing Ltd in the respective open access volume of the "10th EASN International Conference on Innovation in Aviation & Space to the Satisfaction of the European Citizens" by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Online ISSN: 1757-899X) is the open-access publication series of the IOP Publishing Ltd and provides a convenient proceedings publication service where papers are widely indexed and discoverable across all major discovery services. IOP Conference Series receives more than 4 million article downloads per year, with all articles open access and free to download in perpetuity. In general, all papers published through the IOP Conference Series are:
- are Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0 or any newer version of the licence).
- receive a unique DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- are indexed in main bibliographic databases, such as Scopus (CiteScore 0.53), Thomson Reuters, Web of Science, etc. More information regarding the IOP indexing providers can be found here.
Guidelines for Authors
- Please prepare your full-length paper(s) according to the detailed Guidelines for authors provided by IOP which can be found here. The length of the paper cannot exceed 10 pages and the respective document templates can be found here.
- Please submit your full paper until the 30th of September 2020 through the online registration platform following the link Full Paper Submission or sending it in the following address: email@example.com
- The acceptance of your paper(s) will be a subject of regular review process performed by the International Scientific Committee.
- Please have a look at the Conference's publication policy which can be found here.
- Detailed guidelines for authors by IOP can be found here.