How to Reach the Venue
From the airport:
Barcelona airport is at 12 Km from the city. For more information about Barcelona’s airport, click here.
• Terminal T1, taxi stand in the arrivals zone (Level 0) and in the Barcelona-Madrid air corridor;
• Terminal T2, opposite terminals T2A, T2B and T2C.
If the taxis are available, they display a green light with the text LIBRE or LLIURE (it means “available”). For more information www.taxibarcelona.cat.
There is a Renfe suburban train. The airport station is situated opposite of terminal T2 and is connected to this terminal via an airbridge. There is also a Bus transit service between the Rail station and T1. From the airport to Barcelona Sants it takes approximately 20 minutes. From this station, take the L3 (green line) direction to “Zona Universitaria”, get off at “Palau Reial” stop. The venue is at 15 minutes walking distance. (www.renfe.es).
By bus (Aerobus):
Airport stops: Bus stops at Terminal T1 and T2 (A, B, C). Downtown stop: This line ends at Plaça Catalunya (city center). Once there, you may take the line L3 of the underground to "Palau Reial" or "Zona Universitaria" stations following the instructions below in the section “From the city centre”.
There is a direct metro link to “Zona Universitaria” (L9). You can walk to the campus or take the metro on the green line (L3) to "Palau Reial" following the instructions below in the section “From the city centre”.
Metro tickets can be purchased on the metro stations at the machines and in the information desks. There are different options available. Check the most convenient option on the metro website.
If you rent a car from the airport (T1)
• Leave “El Prat del Llobregat” and take C-32B.
• Continue along this route and head towards Ronda de Dalt / Lleida / Girona.
• Close to Barcelona, take route C-32 passing close to Cornellà del Llobregat and L’Hospitalet.
• Take B-20 and take Exit 10 called “Carretera d'Esplugues”. Continue on “Carretera d'Esplugues”.
• At the roundabout continue along this street.
• Finally take on “Carrer de l'Abadessa Olzet.
From the city centre:
The Campus Nord of Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) is located at the North-West corner of the city, close to the end of the Green Line (L3) of the underground.
To reach the Campus by public transport, it is advisable to use the underground. The closest station is “Palau Reial”. To walk from “Palau Reial” (L3) metro station to the venue use the map below. The metro stop is close to the bottom end of the figure: